5 Tips To Managing Customer Reviews
Good customer reviews will strengthen the image of your business and help you build a credible brand. If you take the time to positively manage your online reputation, you can make the most of these company reviews and ultimately improve your standing in the search engine rankings.
1. You need to absorb a basic fact of digital life: Prospective customers whom may be interested in buying your products or services will look you up online first. Are your customers leaving reviews online? What are they saying? Are they good, bad or do you infact suffer from a lack of reviews compaired to your competitors in general? What is the picture they paint of your company? Constructive feedback while limiting damaging comments is a fine line between success and failure.
2. Google and other search engines are the first place that the majority of people turn to for information. They determin which results to return to specific local search queeries based on a number of factors including; Location, number of customer reviews and average company review star rating.
3. Do not take criticism personally. Respond to negative customer reviews as if you were a customer services manager and never post when angry or upset. If need be have someone else respond to a particular review.
4. The easiest way to monitor your customer reviews is by using Google Alerts. Set up Google Alerts to monitor your business name and receive an email about new content on the Web that mentions your business.
5. Ultimately the problem with online reviews is two fold. The lack of control that the review sites give to companies, and the fact that unhappy customers are simply more motivated to leave a bad customer review, than a happy customer would post something positive. Our Positive Reviews Pro platform makes it easy to significantly increase good business reviews and we are now excited to be helping many companies around the world, manage their online reputations across the many review websites.
- What is So.cl launched by Microsoft?
- Business Blogging Tips
- Social Media Channels to use for Business
- 5 Tips To Managing Customer Reviews
- Customer Review Effect On Your Business
- November (1)
- Search Engine Optimisation (2)
- Google Search (3)
- Social media (4)
- SEO (1)
- Reputation Management (3)
- online reputation management (4)
- online reputation (4)
- online reputation management tools (2)
- online reputation management software (2)
- corporate reputation management (2)
- reputation management services (2)
- good reviews (2)
- bad reviews (2)
- positive reviews (2)
- negative reviews (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 3 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 3 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 3 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 3 weeks ago