Internet Marketing Webinars 2012
Online Reputation Management
Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
It takes 20 years to build a good reputation, and 5 minutes to ruin it. Clean up and protect your company’s online reputation today.
- Customer buying behaviour in 2012
- Online vs Offline Reputation
- Online Search Simplified
- The Rise of the Review website
- The Importance of Online Reviews
- Increasing Your Company's online Exposure
- Tools for managing and improving your company's online reputation
Search Engine Optimisation
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- What is SEO (Theory behind the Google Algorithm) – Stansford Uni Thesis
- The importance of being found online
- Why ethical SEO isn’t ‘SPAM’
- The science of search
- Cornel University study
- Difference between PPC and SEM (Why you need to start now)
Check out our past Webinars...
Internet Marketing Trends for 2012
In this section
Over 2000 Companies Choose National Positions
- We've created the most first page rankings worldwide!
- We have a customer retention rate of over 95%.
- We have no set-up fees.
- We have no long-term contracts!
- Our programs run on a month-to-month basis.
- We offer a full range of Internet marketing services.
- Programs billed at wholesale prices to offer ample opportunity to markup the program by 200 - 300%.
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 3 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 3 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 3 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 3 weeks ago