SEO & Internet Marketing Services
National Positions offer a range of products and services to suit every type of business. We all know that the Search Engines are continuously evolving and growing ever more sophisticated which is why we have a dedicated research and development department which ensure that our services are always one step ahead of the competition and more importantly, means that our clients are truly able to dominate the online marketplace.
Google now return results to accommodate for a large variety of search types.
All of our products and services are billed month to month
- No long contracts
- No sign up fees
- No cancellation fees
Over the past seven years we have consistently delivered results for our clients every single month. It’s quite simple, our business model means that if we don’t deliver what we promise we can, you will fire us with absolutely no consequences!
As cliché as it sounds, National Positions has only been able to grow into the successful company it is today, because we have made each and every one of our clients successful in their respective fields.
In this section
How to get your site top rankings
- Your site's content must be focused and relevant.
- Generate lots of search friendly content, including text, images and video.
- Acquire relevant inbound links
- Make sure your inbound anchor text is relevant.
- Use deep linking.
- Use alt tags.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap for the search engine crawlers.
- Optimize your title tags.
- Create and submit articles and press releases.
- Ensure your content has 3-5% keyword density.
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 2 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 2 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 3 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 3 weeks ago