National Positions Cafe
No Sales Chat...just friendly, free and helpful advice!
We're a social business with a dedication to helping you better understand the often complex world of SEO and Internet Marketing. We do this through our various communication and education iniatives such as:
- Video University
- Internet Marketing Tips Newsletter
- SEO Resources Guide
- Facebook, Twitter & Linked In
Our National Positions Café is a way of sharing our knowledge
How it works...
Our Project Managers set aside a little time each day to run these café sessions! Sessions last for 30 minutes and can cover any Internet Marketing related topic you might be stuggling with such as; your website, Blog, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Video or just general advice on overall strategy.
Here are just some of the ways we have helped businesses during these sessions...
- Blogging tips
- Managing negative reviews
- Email marketing advice
- Social Media tips
- Understanding PPC vs SEO
- Advice for converting more traffic on your site
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Understanding Google Webmaster tools
- Identifying areas that may be holding back rankings
- Analyising high traffic keywords you might be missing
- Competitor analysis
- Free tools
- Understanding content, onsite changes and linking
Our promise to you!
- No selling, pitching or obligation what-so-ever
- We won't bamboozle you with jargon
- You can direct the conversation
Give us a call to book a slot!
+44 (0) 131 228 5824
In this section
- - Search Engine Optimisation
- - Video Optimisation
- - Internet Marketing 3.0
- - Local Search
- - Social Media Marketing
- - Conversion Optimisation
- - Mobile Marketing
- - Customer Reviews: Review Website Management
- - Pay Per Click (PPC)
- - National Sales Booster
- - Helpful Advice
- - Support
- - Web Design
How to get your site top rankings
- Your site's content must be focused and relevant.
- Generate lots of search friendly content, including text, images and video.
- Acquire relevant inbound links
- Make sure your inbound anchor text is relevant.
- Use deep linking.
- Use alt tags.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap for the search engine crawlers.
- Optimize your title tags.
- Create and submit articles and press releases.
- Ensure your content has 3-5% keyword density.
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 3 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 3 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 3 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 3 weeks ago