‘Smart’ Phones are essentially mini Laptops. Portable, easy to use and fast! Millions of people right now use their Smart Phone or Tablet to surf the web for products and services that interest them. Having a standard website does not mean that your company is optimised for mobile and your business is more than likely losing customers each and every day.
The Search Engines take into consideration site speed, design and usability when working out where a website should rank in the SERP’s (Search Engine Ranking Page). Having a high ranking site when viewed on a standard computer or Laptop does not mean you will rank highly when a mobile search is performed.
By 2012 ‘Smart’ Phone sales such as Apples iPhone will have achieved 95% market penetration. By 2014 it is estimated that searches conducted using mobile technology will outweigh those using traditional computers and Laptops.
We offer a full range of Mobile Marketing solutions designed to ensure that your company comes out on top of competitors every time. We ensure your company’s website is Mobile friendly and aggressively optimised to dominate your competitors and ensure that it’s your company which appears at the top of the search engines for your chosen keywords and phrases.
Mobile Marketing Benefits
- Extremely high conversion rates compared to generic search
- Less competitive than traditional SEO, giving you the opportunity to dominate your competitors in the mobile market right now!
- Mobile Local Search offers greater access to a targeted local audience looking for products and services immediately.
- Consumers almost always carry their mobile devices
- Less clutter to drown out your message
- Marketers have greater immediacy to meet customer needs
- Effective call to action i.e. click-to-call and click-to-map
Mobile Site Development and Mobile SEO
Ensures that your company is well represented across the mobile market no longer has to be painful or difficult. Our propriety technologies and expertise make mobile web design and optimisation quick and easy.
Web Design Features
- Mobile user friendly design
- Ultra fast loading times
- Mobile device detection
- Local based services
- The latest mobile technologies i.e. click-to-call, click-to-map etc.
- Social media integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Integration and promotion of your company’s promotional YouTube videos
- Google Analytics integration
Mobile SEO Features
- Mobile keyword selection
- Mobile onsite optimisation
- Mobile Local Search optimisation
- Mobile site mapping
- Mobile site inbound link generation
In this section
- - Search Engine Optimisation
- - Video Optimisation
- - Internet Marketing 3.0
- - Local Search
- - Social Media Marketing
- - Conversion Optimisation
- - Mobile Marketing
- - Customer Reviews: Review Website Management
- - Pay Per Click (PPC)
- - National Sales Booster
- - Helpful Advice
- - Support
- - Web Design
How to get your site top rankings
- Your site's content must be focused and relevant.
- Generate lots of search friendly content, including text, images and video.
- Acquire relevant inbound links
- Make sure your inbound anchor text is relevant.
- Use deep linking.
- Use alt tags.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap for the search engine crawlers.
- Optimize your title tags.
- Create and submit articles and press releases.
- Ensure your content has 3-5% keyword density.
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 4 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 4 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 4 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 4 weeks ago