Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay per click is a fantastic way to instantly drive traffic to your website while you are moving up the ‘organic’ rankings. A pay per click campaign is also a great way to brand your company across the web. Online branding is hugely more targeted than traditional Marketing methods.
Why Choose Pay Per Click for your company's marketing campaign?
Potential customers are guaranteed to see your advertisement in a prominent position across the major Search Engines. Your advert will appear as a result of specific keyword and phrase searches which you want your company to be found for.
Keep in mind
- PPC advertising means you only pay when a person clicks directly on your ad
- You should know your Cost Per Click (CPC) and Click Through Rate (CTR) as these will give an indication as to how much you are likely to spend on per keyword
Benefits of Pay Per Click Advertising
- Our PPC experts will run your campaign for a fraction of what it costs to advertise in the Yellow Pages or similar publications, on or offline.
- We work closely with you to set variables such as daily budgets, ad position time of day ads appear and campaign length to make sure that you are not spending more than you ever have to.
- Your advertising campaign will not stop working until your set daily budget is reached. You dictate when the ads will run, meaning that you can reach your customers no matter what time of day they search for you.
- Our PPC experts analyse the keywords and phrases you want to be found for and determine how your audience is searching for your business. That way, you have the power to reach anyone with an Internet connection that searches for your keywords, no matter where they are!
- We monitor your PPC advertising campaign and make adjustments as and when needed to produce the best possible results. We track the click through and conversion rates over the life of the campaign to determine which keywords are working and which are not.
With our highly targeted PPC advertising services, your audience will find you over your competition every time! More qualified visitors to your site means increase sales and leads!
In this section
- - Search Engine Optimisation
- - Video Optimisation
- - Internet Marketing 3.0
- - Local Search
- - Social Media Marketing
- - Conversion Optimisation
- - Mobile Marketing
- - Customer Reviews: Review Website Management
- - Pay Per Click (PPC)
- - National Sales Booster
- - Helpful Advice
- - Support
- - Web Design
How to get your site top rankings
- Your site's content must be focused and relevant.
- Generate lots of search friendly content, including text, images and video.
- Acquire relevant inbound links
- Make sure your inbound anchor text is relevant.
- Use deep linking.
- Use alt tags.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap for the search engine crawlers.
- Optimize your title tags.
- Create and submit articles and press releases.
- Ensure your content has 3-5% keyword density.
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 3 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 3 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 3 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 3 weeks ago