Search Engine Optimisation
Website optimisation is simply the process of ensuring that a website is built and Marketed in a way which not only adheres to the strict search engine guidelines, but does so better than your competitors who are ranking for the keywords and phrases which your company should be found for.
By implementing our organic SEO Services, your company will benefit from driving large amounts of targeted traffic to the most relevant pages of your website. By ensuring that every page is optimised and properly indexed, our SEO experts will not only be able to significantly increase the volume of search traffic coming to your website, but conversion rates too.
Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is made up of a number of key objectives which have been carefully put together by our technical teams and these include:
- Title Tag Creation
- Meta Tag Creation
- Meta Keyword Research and Implementation
- Header Tag Creation
- Content Copy Writing
- Internal Linking Structure
- Image ALT and Title Tags
- Mixed Content Creation and Optimisation
- WC3 Validation
- Split A/B Conversion Testing
- Inbound Linking Strategy
- Social Media
- Onsite Blogging
- Press Release and Article Submission
- Web Directory Submission
- Local Search Optimisation
In this section
- - Search Engine Optimisation
- - Video Optimisation
- - Internet Marketing 3.0
- - Local Search
- - Social Media Marketing
- - Conversion Optimisation
- - Mobile Marketing
- - Customer Reviews: Review Website Management
- - Pay Per Click (PPC)
- - National Sales Booster
- - Helpful Advice
- - Support
- - Web Design
Over 2000 Companies Choose National Positions
- We've created the most first page rankings worldwide!
- We have a customer retention rate of over 95%.
- We have no set-up fees.
- We have no long-term contracts!
- Our programs run on a month-to-month basis.
- We offer a full range of Internet marketing services.
- Programs billed at wholesale prices to offer ample opportunity to markup the program by 200 - 300%.
How many people clicked on your tweet? There's a stat for that #HootSuiteiPhone http://t.co/97Pu4Wmq4 months, 3 weeks ago
- NatlPositionsUK NationalPositionsUK 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Twitter Goes Female (and What It Means for Your Social Media Marketing) by @heidicohen http://t.co/am8ZYVib #twitter #socialmedia6 months, 3 weeks ago
Morning all! It's Monday and back to business-Hope you had a great weekend. Any commercial insurance quotes required WE CAN HELP #bizitalk6 months, 3 weeks ago
Want to know what Google really has to say about all of those bad backlinks out there? http://t.co/NoiiFG6A6 months, 3 weeks ago